Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Free magazine from Kahr Arms?

Question Free magazine from Kahr Arms?

I have seen a couple of references to getting free mags on purchase of a new Kahr gun. I just bought a CT380 and am wondering how I go about doing this?

I have also seen the info on the $45 'rebate' for purchase of a new Kahr gun. Are these different programs, or one and the same? (Hard to find info on the website...)

Edit: it appears that the free mag is a thing of the past, replaced for the time being by the rebate. That will go toward Trijicon sights, so all's good!

Just put the Trijicons on my CM9. CT380 is next.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Anyone adding Dawson Precision sights?

I don't know if this marks me as old, simple, or what-have-you, but when I saw "free magazine from Kahr", I assumed it meant a monthly publication and I eagerly clicked on the thread (like I really need more clutter to read - this would earn me the side-eye from my wife).
    For you millennials out there, "magazine" used to mean weeks- or months- old web pages that they would print out onto glossy paper, bind together with an attractive cover, and send through the mail. Sounds like a lot of work for stale news, but it was pretty popular in its time.

Quote Originally Posted by tokuno View Post
    I don't know if this marks me as old, simple, or what-have-you, but when I saw "free magazine from Kahr", I assumed it meant a monthly publication and I eagerly clicked on the thread (like I really need more clutter to read - this would earn me the side-eye from my wife).
    For you millennials out there, "magazine" used to mean weeks- or months- old web pages that they would print out onto glossy paper, bind together with an attractive cover, and send through the mail. Sounds like a lot of work for stale news, but it was pretty popular in its time.
    Same.

Okay, just got the rebate and applied it toward Trijicon sights for the 380. That was easy!