Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Question for Alfonse at Lakeline

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsThaWord View Post
    Unhappy update: Alfonse responded when I contacted Lakeline. To put it short, pushed me off to Lakeline. Lakeline said past 10 days, not their problem. Not happy with Lakeline or Shapeways, Lakeline’s affiliates. I will certainly never do business with either of those two companies again, and if someone were to bring them up, I would give my two cents. I know others here have had a good experience. Wish I could say the same!
    I thought this went a bit differently. Shapeways used to have a 100% customer satisfaction guaranty. I don't know when they changed to what is apparently their 10 day return policy now. If he wasn't happy, Shapeways has always been happy to refund in the past. That apparently changed. The next time he contacted me, I went through parts I have laying around. I think he'll be happy with some of them. But again, the basic problem is mismatched parts were ordered originally. We will get it solved. Thanks. Al
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Well that’s disappointing. I thought Alfonse and Lakeline were one and the same.
    I'm still here, although I have a little bit of help now.

I don't get to this forum as much as I used to. I sure like this group of folks though. If you have an issue, email gets to me quicker. I DO visit the forums, but I have had travel and actually had a life when I returned last weekend for a day or two. Thanks!!

Yes sir, I certainly hope so!
    I love his grips. I'm sure I'll love the mag parts if he can get me into the correct fitting stuff (fingers crossed). I will have nothing but great stuff to say about him if so. Shapeways maybe not.
    I had looked at his striker back when I had a cw380. It looked/read like a lot was put into making it "bullet proof". No doubt they/he makes some good stuff!
    I just looked up the billet +1 extension. Looks like a quality piece! I like how the front is curved/radiused. If anyone has one on a K9 or MK9 PLEASE POST A PICTURE! : )
    Here's a photo:

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    They are the same. Al opened Lakeline for his special needs son and friends of the same.
    This does not sound like the Al that I know. Not to say something hasn't happened and he's not as involved. I don't know.
    Shapeways and others I'm sure are contractors they hired to mold the products they design.

Let me send a message to Al and get the straight skinny on this.
    Love ya man! I think this is handled. You going to go shooting with me when you go through town this summer? Or, we could take our wives wine tasting, they seem to like that.

THANKS A TON AL!!!!
    I want everyone to know that Al has gone out of his way to help me out. I can’t wait to get those correct fitting parts on! Thank you also for posting the above pic with the +1 extension. I will be ordering more from Lakeline soon for sure! (another follower, as well as that extension). I was about to list my MK9 up for trade over this, then Al’s emails came through and saved to day (and the MK). Woo Hoo! : )

THANKS A TON AL!!!!
    I want everyone to know that Al has gone out of his way to help me out. I can’t wait to get those correct fitting parts on! Thank you also for posting the above pic with the +1 extension. I will be ordering more from Lakeline soon for sure! (another follower, as well as that extension). I was about to list my MK9 up for trade over this, then Al’s emails came through and saved to day (and the MK). Woo Hoo! : )
    I should note, the metal followers don't allow the additional round in the billet extension. The way the metal followers keep the nose of the round up a bit more, I couldn't make it any smaller than the longer magazine and still work. So, please be aware of that. And, Thanks!

Found 'em. And only $7.99!!! Wish somebody with one on would post a pic.Attachment 16106
    Where is this mythical beast sold? Couldn't Google it...

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

UPDATE! Shapeways turned their back and offered no assistance while Al at Lakeline is an AWESOME person and company to do business with!!! I want to say a big THANK YOU to Al at Lakeline, LLC, and show off my new sleeve and baseplate. Maybe a minor detail, but to me it looks a gazillion times better now. 1st pic is again with the incorrect fitting parts, second two pics are with what Al sent to me. I love my MK again!