Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I am honestly disappointed with my CW45

I am no longer the owner of a CW45. I traded it and now own a 3rd Generation S&W 4516. Not a huge pistol, but all steel and Commander sized. It weighs a ton and has Hogue rubber grips, so I figure that should be pretty comfortable to shoot. It's like I've come full circle--my first carry pistol was a S&W 3913. The 3rd Gen Smiths are great pistols, they just fell victim to the polymer handgun wave that ran through the 2000s. I'm looking forward to shooting it.

If Kahr made a T45, I imagine it would be about this size.

I carried a 3rd Generation 4516 for many years. First auto was a Smith 59, then went to the 45. They are great guns. One of several I wish I still had.
    Went to an Officers Model Colt and been on the 1911 band wagon ever since.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Lol! It was tough for sure. I missed cheese and ice cream more than anything. Not for everyone, but drastic measures were needed. I’m now about 80% vegan, with weekends being pretty much what I want I eat. It’s easier in the week as work keeps my mind occupied.

Cheese and ice cream are a no go for vegans? I don't eat cheese hardly at all and not much ice cream. If it weren't for steaks, and ham, etc I'd be a vegan.

I like fish, I guess vegans probably don't eat them neither?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I am about 71.4% teetotaler, I only drink whiskey on the weekends.
    NRA Benefactor

Vegans don't drink whiskey neither?????? Might be a deal breaker right there. I don't drink much, not even on weekends but now and then it's not a bad thing.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Cheese and ice cream are a no go for vegans? I don't eat cheese hardly at all and not much ice cream. If it weren't for steaks, and ham, etc I'd be a vegan.

I like fish, I guess vegans probably don't eat them neither?
    I forget what its called when fish is the only meat you eat. Maybe pescatarian or something like that. It’s a shame we can’t eat fish as clean as our forefathers had!
    I read something the other day about how fresh water fish are now showing up with blood pressure meds, anti depressants, libido drugs and all kinds of other stuff as so many people pop prescriptions these days and it all makes it into our lakes and streams. Freaking gross when you think about it.
    I love me some teryaki glazed salmon!!!

Hmm...not sure about the whiskey part. That would be a life not much worth living if I could never have whiskey again!!!