Xssights   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Grand Gesture from Kahr

Quote Originally Posted by 187911 View Post
    Pictures when you're done pls
    the trigger i ordered was delivered to me on the 12th - I went right to work on it - got some before and after

a couple more

everything necessary is pretty much a mirror finish now - i'll most likely be shipping it back to Kahr on Monday - in the meantime i'll probably hit it a few more times over the weekend just for the heck of it

ok, i wasn't happy with the way those pictures came out - didn't really do the trigger polishing any justice - took a couple with some better angled lighting

i think its ready to send to Kahr on Monday

** UPDATE **

Kahr received my frame and polished trigger - it's in the queue for the install - gal in customer service said hopefully by the middle of next week they'll get around to it

patiently waiting...

got the barrel, slide stop and even polished the ejector - all ready to go - just need to get my frame and trigger back from Kahr

Wow, you are doing a great job on all the shiny parts. I can’t wait to see the finished product!

-Wlf

Not to be technical but that's an extractor and that's a fine idea. I polish my barrel and barrel hood but never thought to polish the extractor.
    I'm not near good enough to do the rest like your doing but the barrel shines up pretty nice.

Looking really good, great job.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Not to be technical but that's an extractor and that's a fine idea. I polish my barrel and barrel hood but never thought to polish the extractor.
    I'm not near good enough to do the rest like your doing but the barrel shines up pretty nice.

Looking really good, great job.
    i have no idea why i called it an ejector

in my defense it was 2:00 am with aching fingers and being tired didn't help

now, if all goes according to plan i should have the frame and newly installed trigger back in a couple of weeks

and thanks for the compliment

Quote Originally Posted by Wlfman13 View Post
    Wow, you are doing a great job on all the shiny parts. I can’t wait to see the finished product!

-Wlf
    thank you

i had to dedicate all my time to the trigger in order to get it ready to send back to Kahr - once it's in i won't be able to do too much with it

the rest i can do in increments

You don't need no defense, I been called out on bad terminology a billion times, maybe this was my way to pay it back???

No matter. Now the waiting begins, the worst part.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    You don't need no defense, I been called out on bad terminology a billion times, maybe this was my way to pay it back???

No matter. Now the waiting begins, the worst part.
    yeah, the waiting

i've already started on my Beretta 92F barrel - idle minds are the devil's playground

Last edited by balddog05; 06-25-2019 at 11:46 AM.