Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Grand Gesture from Kahr

Quote Originally Posted by balddog05 View Post
    my Beretta 92 has history with me - it was the first Beretta firearm that i ever purchased - that was back in 2008 and since I've added their Cheetah, Cougar and a Px4 to my small collection, all terrific firearms too - I just got an email from Kahr and my CM9 frame shipped out today and should be here TOMORROW - Next Day service, awesome

needless to say im pretty excited, i've already been looking over some more Kahr firearms
    I've owned many 92's, 96's...…..brunion finish, Inox, two tone, and a couple 84 fs's. Still think they are one of the best looking firearms out there. They also have that certain feel to them when you rack the slide. Quality firearms. Qualified for my CCL with an 84fs...……..easy, wheezy.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I've owned many 92's, 96's...…..brunion finish, Inox, two tone, and a couple 84 fs's. Still think they are one of the best looking firearms out there. They also have that certain feel to them when you rack the slide. Quality firearms. Qualified for my CCL with an 84fs...……..easy, wheezy.
    my 84f used to be my carry firearm way back - my brother gave it to me in 1990 but the 92fs was my first actual Beretta purchase. As 9mm's became more and more concealable it somewhat became more practical to use them and my 84 ended up getting less and less use - i would use it to help train first time shooters before turning them on to some of the more powerful firearms i have - it's still one of my favorite guns and i'll never sell it

Well FedEx just delivered the frame with the new trigger installed - without hesitation i can say that the work performed by Kahr was nothing short of perfect - here's how the finished product looks now - can't wait to get it out to the range for a workout, very happy with the results

here's the trigger that was changed out - they returned it to me

and the newly installed trigger

Nice!

Nice work, balddog! Thanks for sharing!

-Wlf