Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Free-Agent Pick Up...

Thank you!

Trigger Update:
    The trigger seems to be different than my P380 and my CT380. The difference is not apparent while dry-firing. But it is while shooting. The trigger is smoother, which didnít surprise me based on other comments Iíve read, but it breaks earlier than the others. Definitely earlier than I expected. It seems to fire a full 1/16Ē earlier, and doesnít travel as close to the frame at the rear of its travel as my other Kahrs. It also seems lighter. Again, itís not really noticeable during dry-firing, but it becomes noticeable while firing live ammo. My estimate is about 15% lighter. I donít have a trigger pull gauge, so I may ask a gunsmith to compare to my other Kahrs this weekend, when I have night sights installed on my wifeís newest acquisition (an M&P Bodyguard 380).

After visiting the Wolff website, I now wonder if the previous owner installed the lighter Wolff striker spring. Does anyone have experience with the lighter Wolff striker springs, and the effects that they cause?

Regardless, the bottom line is that I agree ... the gun is a keeper!

-Wlf

I put the Wolff 5lb striker spring in my PM45. The stock spring was just a bit over 5 so it didn't make a tremendous difference.
    I always meant to measure it again after shooting it some to see if it reduced a bit after being worked a bit but never got around tuit.

Could have just got a decent spring to begin with or as you say maybe the previous owner put one in?
    http://bawanna45.wix.com/bawannas-grip-emporium#!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Thanks, Bawanna!

Either way, it is very decent!

-Wlf

Cool Best of the Best

I've got a Wolff RSA in my MK40 Elite.