Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shot the P365 and the CZ Rami today....

Default Shot the P365 and the CZ Rami today....

Well, weather was beautiful today in the mid 80’s so I took vacation. Worked in the yard half the day then thought going to the range would be a good idea.

Carried a AR “pistol” I built recently, the Sig P365, the CZ Rami, and the CZ Phantom.

Shot the AR. Well, It’s an AR, not much to say there.

Then shot the P365 for 50 rounds. It had been a while since I had shot it and all went fine. At 10 yards had a 5 inch group without really working at it.

Then the CZ Phantom 50 rounds. I really like that pistol. It’s a tack driver. It’s about to take the HD role.

Next was the Rami. It’s been a while since I had shot it. I forgot how nice it really is. Soft shooting and points naturally. Rapid file is no problem. I was shooting at a 1/2 size silhouette target at 10 yards. 100 rounds doing da/sa double taps and triple taps and the head of the target was gone. I’m about to make the P365 my pocket pistol and let the Rami take all waistband roles. Plus it will take the 18 round SP-01 magazines. Tested that out today. My Rami pic is below.

Now here’s my quandary. I have a chance to get another “As New” never fired Rami 2075 D from an individual locally for about $125 - $150 less than what one cost new. Don’t know that I really need it (when has that ever mattered) but am really considering it. Being a CZ nut I’m having a hard time resisting it. I think I’m going to have to get it at that price.

What say you all?????

The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I think the right thing to do is get that Rami and send it to bawanna. If I was in your shoes, that's what I'd do.

I know he's been a pondering all these CZ models for quite a spell. Yup, the right thing to do.

Hope this helps.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

IMHO - grab it.

While the holster has a lot to do with it, my RAMI carries so nice in my Winthrop OWB leather pancake holster.

Your choices are pretty much the same as mine, except I still prefer my CM9 for pocket carry duty.

The P365 is getting it's share of carry time though.

Get it.
    NRA Benefactor

You never know when you'll need a backup for your first Rami. It might need a repair or something, or Bawanna might borrow it. Best to have a second one just in case.

Well, I waited too long, it’s gone. I guess I’ll just have to be satisfied with what I have and invest in more mags and ammo and turn this negative into a positive.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Show me curled up on the floor in a fatal position sucking my thumb with a beach towel under me head to catch the tears.

I'm so sad!!!
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I've lusted after the CZ 2075 D Rami for years. Never could find one. Probably would not pick one up now if I did find one, as I have others that are more than adequate to fill the same role and of comparable size and capacity, but I still get a thrill each time I see one in posts like this. At least you have one already, so as you said you have something to be satisfied with. Would have been a great buy though.

I got a few options myself but that don't work for me. I'd jump on one first chance I got where I had enough rubbles.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

There's a store here that has one, if anyone's interested.