Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shot the P365 and the CZ Rami today....

Quote Originally Posted by dao View Post
    An HK P2000SK in 9mm is 6.4" long, 5" tall (in 13+1 config), 1.125" thick, and 25oz empty, again with a 13rd mag. It can also be set up with 10rd and 15rd mags. In V3 configuration it is DA/SA and the SA trigger is very crisp. In either of the LEM variants it is a light or lighter trigger DAO gun. The P2000 adds a little less than a half inch in length and one eighth inch in height, and in .40 (12+1) is roughly the same weight as the 13+1 in 9mm. So, both are more than adequate, very reliable, and easily concealed.

Still though, I wish I had been able to find the Rami when I was in the hunt.
    And it has H&K engineering, durability, and reliability. Once I took the plunge and bought the P2000sk, there was no turning back. I sold my Walther PPQ and PPS, as well as my Glock 27, and never really looked seriously at another tactical, higher capacity handgun. Mine is in .40 with the light LEM trigger, and it is the best shooting, most accurate gun (in my hands) that I own out to 15 yards or so.

I have a P30 in the same configuration for extended range work or longer distance shooting (which made obsolete my Sig Legion P229), and it has the same family traits that distinguish H&K from the competitors.

If H&K made a single-stack in 9mm or 40, I'd have no excuse not to sell off my entire EDC collection.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post

If H&K made a single-stack in 9mm or 40, I'd have no excuse not to sell off my entire EDC collection.
    ^^^^^^ that right there ^^^^^^

My P30 and P30sk are uber reliable. I stocked up on P30 mags for them. Now like you said, if they just made a slim light single stack of 8 to 10 rounds, preferably in DA/SA.....
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Red face May I have another please?

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    That is exactly how I wound up with a second P365. I am afraid to shoot any CZ offerings. Everyone raves about them and I am oled and I really do not want to start another collection area in my safe.
    I do have a lady friend with a Rami that she may be willing to sell. Hummm, one mag couldn't hurt could it?
    You know very well that's exactly how it all starts.
    One more flavor of potato chip...
    I don't own any CZs for exactly this reason.

My single AK variant quickly became four - LOL.
    And one Galil ACE 308 was just not enough

Cool Hk - No Compromise

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    And it has H&K engineering, durability, and reliability. Once I took the plunge and bought the P2000sk, there was no turning back. I sold my Walther PPQ and PPS, as well as my Glock 27, and never really looked seriously at another tactical, higher capacity handgun. Mine is in .40 with the light LEM trigger, and it is the best shooting, most accurate gun (in my hands) that I own out to 15 yards or so.

I have a P30 in the same configuration for extended range work or longer distance shooting (which made obsolete my Sig Legion P229), and it has the same family traits that distinguish H&K from the competitors.

Hk makes some of the best small arms in the world.
    Most of my handguns are Hk

Yep, more than adequate