Xssights   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CM9....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New CM9....

After having carried an MK40 since 2000 the weight became too much.
    i bought a CM9 for $255 shipped off Gunbroker.
    Yesterday I put 150 rds through it.....Holy cow , what a firearm.
    shot great, ragged holes at 20 yards.handled great, trigger got WAY smoother .slide release easier too with full mags

I wish I bought one sooner....

.380 is next

Congratulations!

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

They are good pistols. Congratulations.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Glad you are happy. I'm well pleased with the one I have. I used to carry a five shot Airweight...like the CM9 better for pocket carry.
    "No Matter Where You Go----There You Are !!"

Good for you.....glad you decided to buy a CM9. I think they are a very unrated handgun in the public's eyes......as are most Kahr firearms. You may not want or need them, but the two items I added made my CM9 even more near perfect than before. A front fiber optic sight and a beaver tail grip. SAM_1469.jpg

Love mine, glad you’re having the same experience. Kahr’s are always a solid choice.

May have to give that beaver tail grip a try Mike_usn_ret

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mike,
    Thanks for posting that picture. Whose beavertail grip add-on is that..??
    I need better "fill" in my hand with the CM9. That might be a good choice.
    Still trying to manage a good double-tap beyond 3-4 yards. The loonnnggg trigger pull, and thin grip is giving me problems.
    I'm also going to try a 7 round magazine for more length...better control between shots.
    My first shot is always good thanks to the great trigger pull but keeping that second shot where I want it in a double-tap is a problem.

I wonder if the users of sleeves w/beavertails could comment on if they felt any difference in the recoil sensation. I would think anything that raises the gun higher in the hand may increase (just guessing) recoil . I use my CM9 as a competition gun besides as a EDC, and have kind of given up on double taps beyond 5 yds. prefering to stick with controlled pairs out to 30 yds; the difference in 1/1000th. second between shot splits is not worth the 1, 3, or 5 sec. of added time because of a less controlled second shot. as a carry over from my Service Rifle Match days, I unconcousely stage my CM9 trigger .

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELIEVER

Not sure what grip Mike is using but a Hogue handall jr. works well on my CM9. Provides just a little palm swell to fill the hand.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I prefer the Pachmayr grip sleeve...…………..doesn't have the finger grooves. If you like the beavertail idea, I use a Limbsaver on my HK. The Pachmayr swells nicely in the palm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by berettabone; 08-12-2019 at 05:05 PM.