Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Modified A&G Grip Extension PM9

I started reading about this mag complaint from another thread that referred to this thread and I'm saying to myself yes, yes, oh hell yes that's just what I want.
    That's the way my Kahr SHOULD look.
    I'm in for at least two.
    Not going to be made - ahh crap.

Now this thread kind of begs the question - why the hell doesn't Kahr sell their mags looking just like this. I'm sure they have heard from many unhappy Kahr owners.
    Kahr could probably make it even thinner with a slight tang for the second finger.

TL1852 Guest

Now that is the kind of mag I want on my PM9. Looks great. Maybe Kahr will get the message and offer one in place of that sorry looking thing they provide.

One possibility is for A&G to produce this gip extension with a higher sidewall that then should cover the exposed stainless steel section. The K9 polymer base plate does have higher sidewall to cover that exposed part.

Quote Originally Posted by G3709 View Post
    One possibility is for A&G to produce this gip extension with a higher sidewall that then should cover the exposed stainless steel section. The K9 polymer base plate does have higher sidewall to cover that exposed part.
    Try finding this company anywhere. No website. I've looked into trying to contact them but if I recall the only thing I could find was a PO box somewhere in NH.

To gagnejs8, I am sorry that I miss the maker of Pearce grip extension. Pearce and A&G both produce grip extension for Kahr. If we all could write to Pearce may be we can persuade Pearce to change the design to higher sidewall. I have a Pearce grip extension and it looks the same as A&G's.

The fact that Kahr or another aftermarket firm has not picked up on this opportunity since 2010 is pretty amazing... short math on just the cost of the 'polymer' material has to be fractions of .01. CAD or CNC Tooling < $10K and a potential price point of +/- $25, maybe $30-40 because Kahr owners are just willing to pay more.. considering what Taran has done for the G43. Then again, how long did it take Glock to come out with the G43.

Angel investors standing by with proof of concept...