Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Galloway Precision has a "quick sear" in prototype, and are designing a trigger

This thread has me thinking, between Kahr and J-frame revolvers, I prefer the revolver for pocket carry because the trigger spring is heavier. I'm not comfortable with the Kahr trigger in my pocket. It never occurred to me to put a heavier trigger spring in a Kahr, to emulate a revolver trigger weight.

IMHO the semi D.A. trigger pull is fine. But ! My complaint is the rounded trigger face. In my observations it causes people to push the trigger to the left, unless they learn to use just the finger tip pad.
    Wife and I learned to pull the trigger diagonally from front left to rear right
    I've been toying with the idea of grinding out some of the front trigger face curvature and making it semi flat for a more straight back pull.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    This thread has me thinking, between Kahr and J-frame revolvers, I prefer the revolver for pocket carry because the trigger spring is heavier. I'm not comfortable with the Kahr trigger in my pocket. It never occurred to me to put a heavier trigger spring in a Kahr, to emulate a revolver trigger weight.
    As long as you carry it alone in your pocket, with a proper holster, I see no problem. This can be said for ANY pocket carry with ANY type trigger.