Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
It's not working too well lately. I signed the petition.

July 1 we here in Washington now have to wait 10 days even with a CPL, have to take a class every 5 years to buy a semi auto rifle (even a 10/22)
And no more instant checks even for rifles. Semi auto rifles are just like a pistol now.

Just bought a cowboy 6 gun, wouldn't take a CC so had to mail a check, so won't be here before July 1. Leave on vacation the 13th, likely won't be able to bring it along to play as it'll still be in California look alike waiting jail.

I'm beyond ticked off personally and work is a nightmare as now we have to do all those checks. I could spit them out with only an hour or two wait but now we have to wait for a mental check which is Fed so it of course takes 6 to 8 days or more.

Right to bear arms shall not be infringed..... Don't say shall not be infringed if you wait 2 weeks, take a class and kow kow to Pelosi an Sarah Brady.
Sorry to hear that. Time to have a 51st state to the union called East Washington.

It did make me think though, given the attitude and situation that the liberal anti-gun Seattle area is in can you imagine the situation if there happened to be a natural disaster (think earthquake)? Remember New Orleans after Katrina???

Just thinking out loud.