CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Xssights

Thread: IWB Hybrid Holster Recommendations?

Default IWB Hybrid Holster Recommendations?

Hello All,
    Can anyone recommend a hybrid holster (IWB, tuckable, single clip, sweat shield) for the Kahr S9 model? Otherwise, can you recommend a supplier for the holster backing (leather or neopreme) which may be preferable as I can make the kydex part myself.

Thanks,
    Ralph
    Last edited by Ralph III; 07-07-2019 at 05:26 PM.

You should be fine with the one for the CW9.

$39 and free shipping is reasonable. Their quality is top notch, and they stand behind their products.

https://www.foxxholsters.com/collect...ant=1195174469

I apologize Ed and needed to update my criteria. I forgot to include that I also desire a one clip holster with a sweat shield.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Foxx "Little Fox" and the Muddy River IWB holsters are some that I am considering but a little on the high side at $50.00. I really like the Remora type holsters and they have a tuckable one but it doesn't have the sweat shield.

*I am also concerned a kydex type holster designed for a Kahr CW9 may not actually fit the Kahr S9 due to the picatinny rail on the later.

More suggestions are appreciated.........

God Bless,
    Ralph