Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: IWB Hybrid Holster Recommendations?

Default IWB Hybrid Holster Recommendations?

Hello All,
    Can anyone recommend a hybrid holster (IWB, tuckable, single clip, sweat shield) for the Kahr S9 model? Otherwise, can you recommend a supplier for the holster backing (leather or neopreme) which may be preferable as I can make the kydex part myself.

Thanks,
    Ralph
    Last edited by Ralph III; 07-07-2019 at 05:26 PM.

You should be fine with the one for the CW9.

$39 and free shipping is reasonable. Their quality is top notch, and they stand behind their products.

https://www.foxxholsters.com/collect...ant=1195174469

I apologize Ed and needed to update my criteria. I forgot to include that I also desire a one clip holster with a sweat shield.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Foxx "Little Fox" and the Muddy River IWB holsters are some that I am considering but a little on the high side at $50.00. I really like the Remora type holsters and they have a tuckable one but it doesn't have the sweat shield.

*I am also concerned a kydex type holster designed for a Kahr CW9 may not actually fit the Kahr S9 due to the picatinny rail on the later.

More suggestions are appreciated.........

God Bless,
    Ralph

I just wanted to update the thread.

I ended up purchasing the Muddy River IWB tuckable holster with adjustable cant. The leather is very soft and the holster is really comfortable. I've tried out a variety of holsters over the last year from leather, to kydex to hybrid types and they all were lacking in some degree.

The Muddy River holster is perfect for me and really nice for ccw! If I were to mention one thing that could be improved upon it is the sweat guard could be slightly larger. It covers my slide fine but I can feel the edge when seated. If the sweat guard were slightly larger it would wrap around the slide a little making it even more comfortable. I give it a 9.5.

Ralph