Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plastic grips in the 1/2 price cart at a local shop

My Wolf spider story...
    I was running around the state selling metal roofs when I needed to stay the night in Tampa. I found a cheap “roach” motel close enough to where I needed to be in the am. On entering the room I saw a HUGE Wolf spider on the wall, halfway hiding behind the nightstand. Ok. No biggie I thought. I settled in, waited for all of the prostitutes and druggies outside to quiet down and finally started to doze off. Just as I was about to go into a deep sleep guess what walks right across my face! I swatted him across the room, turned on the light and found him on the floor with all of his legs curled up tight. There was a big guts splatter on the wall where he hit. Night Night spider! Needless to say, I got no sleep that night!

Two questions.
    1. Do these wolf spiders bite and are they poisonous?
    2. Were any of the prostitutes cute?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Two questions.
    1. Do these wolf spiders bite and are they poisonous?
    2. Were any of the prostitutes cute?
    As many of the wolf spiders as there are here, I’ve actually. never heard of anyone who has been bitten. I have met about 6 people in 47 years though that have been bitten by the brown recluse spiders that we have here. Two of them showed me how you can stick your finger into the area of the bite, making an indentation, and the indent stays there. Kind of turns the tissue into silly putty. Grossed me out! The barracks I stayed in for boot camp was infested with them. Part of our night time watch was skirting the bulkheads as we made our rounds, squashing them as they traversed their way from the windows (where they all lived, between the glass and permanently closed storm shutters) towards the racks/bunks. One poor recruit was bit on the ankle, had to have a chunk of his ankle cut out, so he got kicked out on a medical discharge.
    The prostitutes in that area were a gross lot. I was a bit bewildered by how they would make any money!

We supposedly have them brown recluse spiders here. Don't know what they look like. Had a plumber buddy who was deathly afraid of them, he never got bit that I know of and he's still plumbing. He hated all spiders and always took a broom into crawl spaces.

Prostitution is a lot like being a gigilo, kind of seasonal. I did great but business is kind of tapering off lately. Think I might be losing my natural handsome good looks or something.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Prostitution is a lot like being a gigilo, kind of seasonal. I did great but business is kind of tapering off lately. Think I might be losing my natural handsome good looks or something.
    Lol! Well I hope you can at least earn enough for some range grade ammo every now and again! Aging out of a profession couldnÂ’t be too much fun!

Plastic has been sent to the grip drawer.

[<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Well I don’t blame you when you’ve got a set of stags like that laying around!