Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun

Thread: Seattle Earthquake

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Default Seattle Earthquake

Anyone feel it? Maybe time for another Mt. Saint Helens? Had a couple here in California in Ridgequest, felt it in Lompoc on the coast.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

It was right in my neighborhood. Wife and son said they felt it, I didn't notice a thing. At 2:30 am I might as well be on the under side of the sod, I don't notice much.
    Nothing fell over and was damaged that I've heard of.

We really don't need another Mt Saint Helens, that was pretty ugly.

Buy a good team, load up your wagon and get out Bob, I think the big one's coming. Just hope Pelosi is home when it shears off at the fault line.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Have some good friends who live in Olympia. After Mt. St. Helens blew up, I asked them if they could send some of that volcanic ash to put in little jars to save for our kids.
    They said “How many tons do you want?”.

Living in Taipei, Taiwan in the late 1950$, we got at least one good shake... about a 5.8 or 6 . It was a weird feeling when our high school classroom started swaying back & forth, with light fixtures swinging like crazy and water sloshing out of the concrete pond in the courtyard.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

I'll never forget Mt. St Helens. I separated from the Air Force on June 4, 1980 and headed for my new future in Seattle, Washington. The ash fallout hit around Kansas. I think I went through more expense for air cleaners than I did for fuel.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Would anyone actually miss Seattle???????????????????????????????????

Not me for sure. Maybe when the San Andreas fault separates it'll crack right up east of Seattle and I might even have ocean front property which I'll sell and move to Wyoming or at least to Alfonse's good side of the mountains.
    I came through his neck of the woods last night about 11. Decided to make a night run home from our annual pilgrimage to Curlew lake for fishing.
    Sure nice to wake up home and not look towards a day of driving.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."