Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: K9 dreamin’

Default K9 dreamin’

I had a dream last night that I had in my hand a 9mm single stack semiauto with a stainless steel finish and either night or fiber optic sights. I think it was DA, as in true double action. Not sure if such a beast exists. But it felt just right in my hand. I know I should never have sold my K9, but is this a sign that it’s time to replace it?

This says it’s a 9093N model with night sights, these sights look more like fiber optic. Are these tritium sights?

It may also have been a S&W 3953, but I’ve never liked these 3rd Gen Smiths. They don’t fit my hand well and I think the triggers are mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    This says it’s a 9093N model with night sights, these sights look more like fiber optic. Are these tritium sights?

Those sights sure look like TRUGLO that have tritium to me.
    It may also have been a S&W 3953, but I’ve never liked these 3rd Gen Smiths. They don’t fit my hand well and I think the triggers are mediocre.

I had a 3913. Good pistol, but it did feel a little awkward in hand and it has moved on.

I am a fan of full size, 45 caliber, 3rd generation S&W pistols, especially the 4506

Like the 10mm as well

At one point, I sold my K9 to a buddy, who traded it away. I missed it and was able to buy it back from his friend for what i sold it for.
    I'm glad to have it back home.

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Truglo TFX TG231A1W seems to be it. Did Kahr ever install these as original equipment? This is being sold as new.

I had a dream last night that I had in my hand a 9mm single stack semiauto with a stainless steel finish and either night or fiber optic sights. I think it was DA, as in true double action. Not sure if such a beast exists. But it felt just right in my hand. I know I should never have sold my K9, but is this a sign that it’s time to replace it?
    Sig P225 in stainless? Or P220/9 in stainless?

Truglo TFX TG231A1W seems to be it. Did Kahr ever install these as original equipment? This is being sold as new.
    I've never seen them sold with those sights.

Sweet! You finally got yourself one?

Yes! I’d forgotten how nice it shoots, like riding in a Cadillac!