For anyone considering the Magnum Research .22 Mag rifle, please read other online reviews and reconsider.

I spent over $650 on what I thought would be an above average, semi-high end plinker. I'm sorry I did. I received this rifle 2 weeks ago and gave it a thorough cleaning, as recommended, right out of the box. Had it to the range 3 times since. It was easy to sight in and once sighted, was amazingly accurate.

HOWEVER....the rifle CONSISTENTLY fails to eject every 3-4 rounds. The shell usually gets caught in the bolt during the ejection process. I have no idea what is causing this but it seems to be a very common complaint about this rifle that is obviously being ignored by Kahr (this complaint goes back at least 4 years on some forums). It also fails to feed quite a bit, though not as much as the failure to eject. Happened with 2 different types/brands of ammo, both 40 grain.

Dig a little deeper into your wallet or save your money for a low end Volquartsen. I'll be putting this one on GunBroker if anyone is interested.
Such a shame....it's an otherwise great rifle, but it is NOT worth the annoyance. I like shooting at the range....not digging shells out of a receiver.

Bucky