Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PM9 jammed...please help

Lol, I have done the same thing to a number of firearms. In fact just recently did it to a Beretta Nano. Fortunately I was always able to find a way to solve the problem. The biggest thing is not to Panic. Take your time and you can figure it out. I also have a great gun smith. Many times he has done simple fixes for me, for no charge other than a well deserved grin at some of my stupid mistakes. I am Glad to hear that Kahr came to bat for you. You will most likely to it again. Hope next time is better for you.

PS Never thought of removing the rear slide cover. That is good advice. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by woodheater View Post
    Same exact problem I am having, thanks for the great forum.... woodheater...
    woodheater, are you stuck as we speak or have it sorted out. I think there's a thread Greg (he's a wizard) posted that explains how to get it unstuck. As some one mentioned above, don't panic, don't break out the big hammers, we'll figure it out.
    Sometimes drinking in medicinal quantities helps. Put the ammo aside and take proper precautions.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."