Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wheel gun itch with solutions

New grips came in for the 686 (Altamont). My eyes love them, but I’m willing to bet that my hands won’t!

They look nice........................I prefer the round butt myself.......................

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    They look nice........................I prefer the round butt myself.......................
    I like them (round butts) on the smaller guns, like a J frame, or the little Taurus. On the mid sized ones I thought the round butt grips looked too small. Almost as if they didn’t go correctly. Maybe just me?!?!

I have those exact grips on my Smith 586 (same gun but blue)...I like them and bought another darker color called silverback for my 5" 629 .44 mag.....Altamont makes a very nice grip that fits well and with some beautiful finishes for a great price...Check um out....www.altamontco.com

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    I have those exact grips on my Smith 586 (same gun but blue)...I like them and bought another darker color called silverback for my 5" 629 .44 mag.....Altamont makes a very nice grip that fits well and with some beautiful finishes for a great price...Check um out....www.altamontco.com
    I was very tempted by the silverblack one’s! It took a bit of thinking before I bought. I actually wish now that I got the other color. I was hoping for a bit more red, but am definitely not dissatisfied. The price was hard to beat. I have bought Altamont grips before and think they could charge more and get away with it, but we’ll keep quiet about that! Lol!