Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The road to the poorhouse

That 226 is a beauty and your workmanship is top notch!

Now AIR, where have you been lately, been watching for you day and night. I thought maybe you were wanting to see other people. Or maybe the convict locked you in the storage compartment of the RV so we couldn't chat.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    That's a beautiful Sig. Your guns are spectacular. Let me know if you have another Shadow 2 you want to part with.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    That 226 is a beauty and your workmanship is top notch!
    Thank you both

yqtszhj.
    Did you shoot that P229 yet?

Watch out for the Convict Bawanna! He's a hardcase
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post

yqtszhj.
    Did you shoot that P229 yet?
    Actually I shot it this afternoon. Shot well the first 75 rounds or so while it was clean then started getting some fail to extract. After I got home I noticed the extractor was chipped pretty bad. Looked online and found out it’s a MIM part. No worries, found one online for $9.75 so I ordered it and the 2 little springs behind it and they should ship tomorrow. It is a soft shooter for a .40 cal. I really like the Hogue grips I got for it too. If it all works out I might get some G10’s later.

My accuracy wasn’t so hot though. I don’t shoot it as well as my CZ’s. Need more practice.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Now AIR, where have you been lately, been watching for you day and night. I thought maybe you were wanting to see other people. Or maybe the convict locked you in the storage compartment of the RV so we couldn't chat.
    The convict and I have been helping his almost 95 year old Mom who lives on her own.

And I've had a few health issues....no cancer, just a lot of pain. Lately, I'm doing better, but now we've been busy with a new puppy. Three days after we got her she had diarrhea for three days. Once that was clear she got an urinary track infection....we've had to take her out every 2 to 3 hours, 24 hours a day. Thank God that's clearing up.
    I'm training her to be a therapy dog. In the past I've trained and 3 Bouvier de Flanders and one Standard Poodle. I've used these dogs to visit schools, nursing homes,
    and hospitals. I switched to the Standard Poodle (50 - 65lb dogs) because I can get them into more facilities since they don't shed and they are hypo-allogenic. I never in a million years thought I'd ever own a Poodle, but they have the size, smarts and temperament for the job. Plus, they were originally bred to be bird dogs.

My Doctor would like me to take the training further so she can become my service dog....I hope I won't actually need one for a good little while, and even if I do, I would probably only need her to pick things up off the floor and pull me up stairs occasionally.
    I've missed you folks.