Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick Sear Update

Default Quick Sear Update

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Sorry to be blunt, but that is ugly as it can be. Plus it eliminates one of the safety features I like my Kahr for...the long revolver like trigger pull.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
    Sorry to be blunt, but that is ugly as it can be. Plus it eliminates one of the safety features I like my Kahr for...the long revolver like trigger pull.
    I agree that the trigger is ugly, and will not sell unless they make it more attractive and fitting for the Kahr design. The shortened trigger pull, however, will sell. There are many companies who already offer similar triggers for M&Ps, Glocks, etc. I'm interested as well. I believe these will sell well if the final product is both attractive and dependable. Everything isn't for everybody...

Being it's a prototype they may not have the outward asthetics addressed as yet.

The first 1911 prototypes by John Moses Browning (God rest his soul) were ugly as could be, very crude but worked.
    Once they hit the market place they were the most beautiful weapons the world has ever seen and remain so to this day.

I myself will not opt for the shortened trigger, for my purposes the Kahr is fine out of the box, but I hope this flies well for those who desire it and also for Galloway.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Being it's a prototype they may not have the outward asthetics addressed as yet.

The first 1911 prototypes by John Moses Browning (God rest his soul) were ugly as could be, very crude but worked.
    Once they hit the market place they were the most beautiful weapons the world has ever seen and remain so to this day.

I myself will not opt for the shortened trigger, for my purposes the Kahr is fine out of the box, but I hope this flies well for those who desire it and also for Galloway.
    I agree completely, for what it's worth
    "Do as I say not as I do"
    "You can't fix stupid"
    "Do what you want, 'cause you will any way"

Stay Safe

If installation is easy I will definitely try one.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Nope, count me out on this one. I bought a Kahr for what it IS.

I’m definitely interested in knowing more and reserving judgement until we see the final product. Another supplier of aftermarket accessories for concealed carry handguns including Kahr, recently told me it can’t be done on the CM9.

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    I’m definitely interested in knowing more and reserving judgement until we see the final product. Another supplier of aftermarket accessories for concealed carry handguns including Kahr, recently told me it can’t be done on the CM9.
    I think it'll be a big hit IMHO. It'll probably will convert some people who never considered a Kahr before as well.

IIRC, when Kahr’s line of DA-only easily concealed handguns was introduced it was light years ahead of the competition.
    Fast forward to 2019 and other options are available, especially with aftermarket mods that make them very competitive with Kahr. When I purchased my CM9, it was the obvious choice for me.. no question. Today, that choice is not nearly as clear. Some aftermarket improvement options will help.