Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Hello Kahr Talk... Glad to be here....

Default Hello Kahr Talk... Glad to be here....

I am new to this forum and wanted to say hello from a little country town outside of Sacramento, CA.
    I'm not new to Kahr as I've owned 3 P9s, 1 P45 2 K9s and a PM 40. I've had the good pleasure to
    meet the good folks at Kahr at Shot Show over the last decade for 5 years in a row.

After owning a few hundred handguns of various makes, I'm very excited to once again own
    a Kahr K9. I purchased an older pre owned Carbon Steel K9 today at a local gun shop that has been waiting
    there since 2017. I've seen it for the last year or so and decided today that I needed
    to buy it and they knocked $100 off the asking price...

The K9's like all Kahr's I've had have served me well. There is something special to me
    about the K9 and to get another in carbon steel was icing on the cake.
    I love the K9 for the way it handles and will enjoy adding it next year to my Carry Permit when I renew it.
    This Site is really full of wonderful information and members and I am glad today to join in the fun!

Best to you!

CFUSS

Welcome and congrats on the K9!
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Thank you I've already learned a lot about this gun. Out here in CA we have to wait 10 days to pick up our gun.. don't get me started
    When I get the K9 home first thing to check on is do I have the old style or new style trigger bar spring. You provided I believe some pictures of both from one of the threads.
    In the meantime I'm going to order a new recoil and mainspring from Kahr or Wolf. Some new grips as well.
    Can't wait to get it out to the range... I had an old NY turn in years back it was a favorite shooter.
    Thanks again GP6491`

CFUSS................good to meet another Kahr owner. I like several brands of guns My CM9 really suits my needs for pocket carry.Kahrs seem to be very accurate. Welcome aboard.
    "No Matter Where You Go----There You Are !!"

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

Welcome!
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum. My condolences for living in California.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Thanks for the welcome's 2 days to go and I am allowed to pick up my Carbon Steel K9 it's a 2 hour drive there and with traffic on the way back probably 3 hours to get home... "worth it"...