CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Analog Skagen Watch

Nice! I'd wear my Skagen every day, but my wife got me another watch that I like, that's also very slim and elegant, and; well, you know... I have to wear that one or she'll ask, "What's wrong with the watch I got you?"
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Old thread update, this Skagen is still and always on my wrist. I think it's the best watch I ever owned. Only downfall is no light and I can't see good enough to see the date which don't matter anymore anyhow since everyday is Saturday.
    Guess the light don't matter either, if you can't see it you know it be night time, is you can you know it be day time. Crap solved that easy enough.

I want to thank Sheepdog once again. I thought I'd be using it for special occasions but it hasn't left my arm since I got it going.
    Response to an old thread, but I wasn't able to see it since tapatak logged me out of my old profile as ohsheepdog.
    I hope retirement has been good to you and it's good to be back! The Skagen still good for you?

It's still good, just put another battery in it just last week. I broke the band over fishing last summer getting in the boat but I found one that works just fine.

Never did hear back from JohnH about getting you logged back in as Sheepdog. I'll hit him again.

And thanks again for the watch, I obviously love it a lot.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by iWander View Post
    Response to an old thread, but I wasn't able to see it since tapatak logged me out of my old profile as ohsheepdog.
    I hope retirement has been good to you and it's good to be back! The Skagen still good for you?

Welcome back, OhSheepdog/iWander!

-wlf

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    It's still good, just put another battery in it just last week. I broke the band over fishing last summer getting in the boat but I found one that works just fine.

Never did hear back from JohnH about getting you logged back in as Sheepdog. I'll hit him again.

And thanks again for the watch, I obviously love it a lot.
    Glad to hear and glad you're enjoying retirement!!

Only sad thing about retirement is I hardly know anybody at the department anymore. We grew really fast about the time I started so many are leaving about the same time. When you see one of your own patrol cars in town and have no clue who's driving it, kind of gives me a bad feeling I guess.
    Other than that retirement is pretty good. I'm still getting the hang of it, one would think I'd have it down by now and guess maybe I do. Sad one has to be old to do it though, price for everything I guess.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Wow, old thread revival. Still a nice looking watch and retirement sounds like it suits you.

Good to see I followed my advice on page 1. I retired Nov. 15 about 3 years early but I had enough of the BS and employer mandates on employees. They can shove them. I Kept my watch the wife got me a year earlier for important stuff and ditched the cell phone. Working out ok so far.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/