Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Xssights
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 81 trade ins hitting the market

Default Beretta 81 trade ins hitting the market

If you haven't noticed there are several web dealers selling some really nice Beretta 81 models, 12 rounds, .32acp. A local dealer just received his order and I had to jump. Dealers are selling from $220 to about $270. The one I bought, at $239, is in excellent shape. Very clean, (for a batch of trade ins), nice bluing and lots to choose from. A beautiful model to add to the Beretta collection. Can't wait to shoot her. I was lucky to find one with the nice smooth wood grips. Most have the standard black plastic.

Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Cool Bulgarian Sweetness

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    If you haven't noticed there are several web dealers selling some really nice Beretta 81 models, 12 rounds, .32acp. A local dealer just received his order and I had to jump. Dealers are selling from $220 to about $270. The one I bought, at $239, is in excellent shape. Very clean, (for a batch of trade ins), nice bluing and lots to choose from. A beautiful model to add to the Beretta collection. Can't wait to shoot her. I was lucky to find one with the nice smooth wood grips. Most have the standard black plastic.
    Looks sweet!
    I shouldn't ask, but where did you get it from?

I need to settle down.
    This is my unissued Makarov 9x18

Still, looks like a great buy!!!

I got it from my LGS. Here's a link to his web site; https://dkfirearms.com/
    He's a very popular dealer in this area both in shop, at gun shows and on line.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

A nice pickup...……………………………...

Picked me up one. Never owned a .32acp so thought I would try it. Extra mags are high priced though. You would think the extra mags would have been imported as well.

Yesterday I shot the Beretta and can report it's a sweetie. Softer shooting than I expected. The small sights are harder to acquire than many more modern sights, but I shot a pretty tight group at 7 yards of about two inches. My .32 stock was pretty low so only about 40 rounds was used. S&B mostly but also a few Winchester Silver Tips which proved to run fine and was my most accurate group. I tried to use a magazine from my model 84, which loads like it will work and even fed a few rounds but failed to feed them all. Worth a try but .380 mags won't work. The correct mag loaded and fed just fine. A nice gun that I really enjoyed.

I have one of these on order thru AimSurplus. Looking forward to it's arrival. I did note that the day after these hit the market, the country wide supply of .32acp magazines was sold out. I am already on a couple of wait lists for an extra mag or two.

Peace
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

Plenty of .32ACP at SG Ammo (0ne of my favorites.)
    https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/pisto...-auto-acp-ammo
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    I got it from my LGS. Here's a link to his web site; https://dkfirearms.com/
    He's a very popular dealer in this area both in shop, at gun shows and on line.
    Thanks for the tip, always wanted a Cheetah.
    Have a hand select inbound...

Barth, let us know how she is when it arrives. The ones I saw while there in the shop were in very good shape. Standard condition were nice too but had more handling marks and some had a bit of slight surface rust.