Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: ^&*! Monday

Default ^&*! Monday

We were out of town most of last week, dropping our daughter off for her freshman year in college. It was sort of a vacation but not really - we rented a house. That means we cooked, cleaned, and washed dishes so no, it's not a vacation. And we came home with one less family member than when we left. Now I have to pretend to work again. Grrrrr...

Sounds like my vacations.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Hopefully your daughter is studying for a career that will make her richer than Davy Crocket so she can help support you and yours in your declining years.
    I tried with 3, so far I'd best not need much support.

I do recall taking my daughter to school over in Cody Wyoming, that was a vacation, nice country and a full day in the Buffalo Bill museum with a bajillion guns you'll never see anywhere else was amazing.

Best of luck to your daughter, tell her to ooze in some of that edumucation and not let any liberal professors indoctrinate her.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

We told her to either go into a good-paying field or marry a rich guy, but kids don't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    We told her to either go into a good-paying field or marry a rich guy, but kids don't listen.
    My wife got the same advice from her mother. She chose the marry an older "rich" guy route. Now, with my impending death, that decision is really paying off.
    NRA Benefactor