Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
$230 is a great deal.
There is a great shop nearby that has an online inventory of all the distributors they use and it lists real time inventory and pricing. I check it just about everyday because a distributor will suddenly drop the price of a firearm and you can get a great deal. The CT380 was normally $305 but one day it dropped to $230. At the time it was the CT380 or the Glock42 but at $230 it was a no brainer.

Took it to the range today 250 rounds and it performed well. It started to smell like burning plastic but i guess that's part of the break in. It eventually went away. Had alot of failure to go into battery but the ammo (Aguila 95 grain FMJ) i was using was filthy dirty. The feed ramp after about 25 rounds was black and i think the nose of the round was hanging up due to friction. After a quick wipe of the ramp it would be fine. I have used some pretty dirty ammo before on other guns and i have never seen carbon stick to a feed ramp the way it did on the CT380. The slide stop was super sensitive any type of touching the slide stop would prevent it from locking up on the last round. The gun is pretty small and with a thumbs forward grip the tip of my strong thumb would just barely graze the back of the slide stop and that was enuff to prevent it from locking up. Other than that very accurate and i adapted to the trigger pretty fast. My Sig p365 is gonna collect some dust i shoot the CT380 far better.