Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9mm Ammo (from Bawanna??????)

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    My daughter a couple years ago over on vacation was shooting 2, back an forth as I recall. I don't know if she hit anything but she looked like she was having fun. Had a guy on each side closely monitoring.

Another fella at the range kind of took exception to it till I told him they were being careful. He fancied himself a range master and they take exception to most everything. Nice guy, good friend but peculiarties I guess.
    I thought Icseen some pink grips on your daughters gun! Humm An here I thought my pink pimp grips u made for my model 60 was something real special for ol jocks. Can’t trust those far northern komifornia people, there all over🧕🏾
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

40,000 rounds thru your PM9 now? That’s only about 6,000 or 8,000 rounds more since you took off for your extended vacation!
    Are you slackin’, or what?
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Yes shooting less. I am having a 4 by 8 sheet of plywood painted like the FBI bowling pin. I am sure at 10 yards I can put a 100 rounds in that target👌👌🧕🏾🐖
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Maybe bring it in to 7 yards, why take the chance ya know?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."