A Sgt at work brought in some guns for me to help him sell. Not sure why, I'm not a gun salesman, I'm a gun buyer, guess he figured I'd buy them. I did buy two.

Anyhow he has a Beretta Elite II Brigadier, this is a 40 caliber, has three magazines (I can probably find a couple more), a Galco holster. I don't have a box for it. It has a set of my grips as well as the factory plastic ones.
This model was only made for 3 years and was our duty gun prior to switching to Glocks. It's in good shape, typical cop gun carried much shot little but shows very little wear.
He's looking for $550 for this one. I'm sure he's a bit flexible. Hard to put a value on it, not many comparisons.

The second gun is a HK P2000 also in 40 caliber. I know very little about HK's. This one seems like DA, it has second strike capability.
It cleaned up real nice and also shows very little wear.
It has two magazines, a holster and does have the box.
We're putting this one at 500, also flexible and please help if you think I'm way low or way high, compared to what I could find it seems like a fair starting point.

If interested I will jump out of the middle man position and put you in contact with the owner. If you want to haggle and I always encourage haggling I'll share offers with him and see what shakes out.