Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Carry Gun

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Carry Gun

I’ve got a grip chopped TP9 and am looking at options for a pocket pistol. I’ve been considering a PM9 or a Sig P365. Anyone have feedback between the two?

I have both. The pm9/cm9 is slightly smaller and lighter than the p365. It pocket carries a little better. That said I like them both.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I have both. The pm9/cm9 is slightly smaller and lighter than the p365. It pocket carries a little better. That said I like them both.
    It looks like the p365 is similar to a P9 in size, is it significantly different in pocket carry? Which one shoots better? Thanks!

It’s actually closer to the pm9. Sig shoots better for me but there is not a significant difference for pocket carry, just very slightly taller and 3 oz.heavier. Pic is below.

The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

It’s actually closer to the pm9. Sig shoots better for me but there is not a significant difference for pocket carry, just very slightly taller and 3 oz.heavier. Pic is below.

Those are a lot closer than the numbers make it look. I’ll see if I can find one in a local shop to check out. Thank you for the help!

I carry IWB at 1:30 so slide length is critical. I can carry my CT380 or CM9 comfortably but my P9 is a little too long. This pic convinces me that I can carry a P365 comfortably.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I carry IWB at 1:30 so slide length is critical. I can carry my CT380 or CM9 comfortably but my P9 is a little too long. This pic convinces me that I can carry a P365 comfortably.
    You just described my AIWB carry method exactly and your analysis is spot on.

Visit here:

You just described my AIWB carry method exactly and your analysis is spot on.
    Sig will thank you for the sale of one additional unit.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

When a group of friends shot the 365 some felt the receiver was to narrow without riding the slide. It took some us to make a deliberate effort to not do this. Would you mind measuring the grip slide distance to the grip where you hold the gun with the thumb off hand? Also it seemed the trigger guard was a tad small. Not much room if you wore a glove.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    When a group of friends shot the 365 some felt the receiver was to narrow without riding the slide. It took some us to make a deliberate effort to not do this. Would you mind measuring the grip slide distance to the grip where you hold the gun with the thumb off hand? Also it seemed the trigger guard was a tad small. Not much room if you wore a glove.

Thanks
    I’ll be glad to measure but I’m not sure I understand what you’re asking for. As for the trigger guard I didn’t notice much difference between the two. One gun that definitely needs a bigger trigger guard is the G43x. I bought one of those and it’s not as nice to shoot as the Sig or Kahr (way too small for me.)

Visit here: