Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Carry Gun

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    I would bet there is not enough but that would be interesting.
    Any recommendations for shops that do slide work on kahrs? A new slide is about 145. Worst case.

With my short barreled SD guns I tend never to look at the sights. I find myself looking over the sights and focusing on my intended target. This works surprisingly well for me out to 50'. I think this comes from my extensive use of SIRT training guns.

http://
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Itís actually closer to the pm9. Sig shoots better for me but there is not a significant difference for pocket carry, just very slightly taller and 3 oz.heavier. Pic is below.

When a group of friends shot the 365 some felt the receiver was to narrow without riding the slide. It took some us to make a deliberate effort to not do this. Would you mind measuring the grip slide distance to the grip where you hold the gun with the thumb off hand? Also it seemed the trigger guard was a tad small. Not much room if you wore a glove.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    With my short barreled SD guns I tend never to look at the sights. I find myself looking over the sights and focusing on my intended target. This works surprisingly well for me out to 50'. I think this comes from my extensive use of SIRT training guns.
    I need to get more practice in before Iím that comfortable with it. Also, planning to try out the sight before waiting for or buying a 365 SAS. If the sight isnít good Iíll just get a standard 365. If I find the sight helps on the kahr, Iíll get the SAS and keep the site on the kahr to stay consistent between guns.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    When a group of friends shot the 365 some felt the receiver was to narrow without riding the slide. It took some us to make a deliberate effort to not do this. Would you mind measuring the grip slide distance to the grip where you hold the gun with the thumb off hand? Also it seemed the trigger guard was a tad small. Not much room if you wore a glove.

Thanks
    Iíll be glad to measure but Iím not sure I understand what youíre asking for. As for the trigger guard I didnít notice much difference between the two. One gun that definitely needs a bigger trigger guard is the G43x. I bought one of those and itís not as nice to shoot as the Sig or Kahr (way too small for me.)
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I ordered a set of the Bullseye FT sites for my kahr. On quick inspection, Iím not that excited on them unless the ones on the SAS will be bigger. They seem to require the shooter be on with the sight alignment more than standard sights. Will install them and give a final impression.