Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Carry Gun

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Well, the beat goes on in Sigs marketing department.
    A new version, the P365 SAS

https://www.recoilweb.com/sig-sauer-...ol-152704.html
    I shot the 365 this week. Decent gun, but didn’t care for the sights. I’m wondering how much better the sightless setup on the 365sas would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Kahr View Post
    I shot the 365 this week. Decent gun, but didn’t care for the sights. I’m wondering how much better the sightless setup on the 365sas would be.
    If I were you I would wait until the 365sas shows up in gun stores and check one out in person.

Close your eyes and shoot. That's how it will be...………………….

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Close your eyes and shoot. That's how it will be...………………….
    Close your eyes and shoot while peeing your pants.. That's how it will be.............
    "Never pet a burning dog"

That is that Meprolight bullseye sight that has been out for some time. I wondered about those. Not that I’d buy a gun for that sight but I’d like to see one in person.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I'd like to see one myself, I just figured out how it works just this morning. It's like that sight Trijicon brought out during Viet Nam. It relies on one keeping both eyes open so your right eye (if your normal) picks up the dot and your left eye picks up the target.

An instructor here explained it. Took his RMR and covered it up so you see the dot but can't see through to the target.
    I was shocked that it actually worked.

I don't know that it would be any improvement for a person with tired eyes but maybe so. They make red and green so I'd like to see which if either shows up better for me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Compared to the stock sights that may be an improvement. The stock sights weren’t any better IMO in the indoor range than the iron sights on the mil spec 1911. I prefer the stock i sights on my kahr to the stock sig. Hopefully shops start stocking the sas soon.

Talked to my local shop and these aren’t being released until sometime between Black Friday and Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    That is that Meprolight bullseye sight that has been out for some time. I wondered about those. Not that I’d buy a gun for that sight but I’d like to see one in person.
    It’s for sale for the kahr. I’m wondering if there’s enough material in the kahr slide to embed it flush or nearly flush.

It’s for sale for the kahr. I’m wondering if there’s enough material in the kahr slide to embed it flush or nearly flush.
    I would bet there is not enough but that would be interesting.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/