Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Thin Blue Line PM9

Default Thin Blue Line PM9

Saw one today at my LGS...Looks like any other black PM9 but with a thin blue stripe down the slide except I noticed the magazine and baseplate were also black coated and man that made all the difference in the world how much better it looked over the regular stainless mags that come on all other Kahr guns and look like an after thought to an otherwise beautiful little pistol...I hope Kahr will inventory and sell black magazines we can buy because they really look sharp and correct on the DLC Pistols...

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Saw one today at my LGS...Looks like any other black PM9 but with a thin blue stripe down the slide except I noticed the magazine and baseplate were also black coated and man that made all the difference in the world how much better it looked over the regular stainless mags that come on all other Kahr guns and look like an after thought to an otherwise beautiful little pistol...I hope Kahr will inventory and sell black magazines we can buy because they really look sharp and correct on the DLC Pistols...
    That black mag should be standard on every Kahr. No carvis cheap in price so what’s the big deal. I agree makes my Pmj9 look cheap with that 1/2” of protruding stainless. I just sanded my mags in that areaan taped um off an flat black spray painted them, other than a couple times of the years touch up is needed. Just sayin🧕🏾
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY