Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Walmart

We don't have any Rural Kings round these parts. Being the new California North I suspect we probably won't see any either.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by finpro View Post
    Walmart has been criticized for destroying "Main Street" stores near their locations. While there are at least two sides to this, WMT reduces the US cost of living due to their scale, cost efficiencies and tough tactics. Several years ago some economists placed the annual savings at $2,300 per American family, whether they shopped at WMT or not, due to driving down prices of what they sell and forcing other retailers to follow. On the whole, I think this is good. An exception to me would be in the firearms and ammunition areas. Where there are local gun stores or larger retailers who do gun and ammo sales, I see benefits to having more business going to those who want to support Second Amendment products. I think having more retailers providing these items is better than fewer. There may be somewhat higher prices, but likely better selections.
    I live in a small town of 5-6k people an I can tell u that when wal mart build here over 35 years ago, it was the best thing that happened. It brought chain restaurants here that would have never happened. Sure local business suffered an Wal Mart was blamed for it. It was the changing of times, k Mart was here before Wal mart ever became Wal mart. K Mart is gone- again changing times. Wal Mart was the rural shopping center for Anerica, they had everything. The sporting good line was massive, thry dold handgun, long guns , ammunition, archery equipment, you name it they sold it. Today it’s fishing equipment an now a very piss poor line of gun an even more now is ammo . Changing times. Illinois has all but run out the small rural gun dealer. Fees to stay in business are off the chart. Regulations are anti business-Chsnging time. I don’t have a good answer for what is happening to our gun industry , but it is sure not looking good. Changing times! What Zi do feel iscthat this ammo ban decision by the biggest ammo seller in the US, is what I call BACK DOOR GUN CONTROL, An this should be of a major concern to all of us. I really feel our concerns should be addressed to Wal Mart corporate in Bentonville, Ark.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

If the election in 2020 doesn't go our way there will be many changes.
    Get ready, they want to require gun owners to pay for expensive liability insurance!
    The poor folks in the inner cities will really suffer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    He'll probably be happy to know that 20 or 30 of us are riding Gold Whiners now too.

And we're putting out a petition to get on the ballot to outlaw physical relationships with sheep! That will hit him where it hurts.

Any comment from northern komifornia has no meaning to people in the mid west🧕🏾
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

My post on Facebook this morning after the White House ceremony:

I just watched the touching ceremony at the White House where President Trump honored the police who stopped the Dayton, OH, shooter, as well as the civilians who aided the El Paso, TX, Walmart customers as the gunman mowed down civilians in the store. The President honored the policemen with the nation's highest award for law enforcement... the Medal of Valor. He honored the civilians with Certificates of Commendation for their valiant actions that helped save lives.that helped save lives.
    It's hard to believe that the only one to oppose him was throwing store merchandise like pop or water bottles at the gunman to distract him and took two bullets for his troubles. He's recovering in the hospital and his mother accepted his certificate. Texas... and no one was carrying a concealed weapon to defend themselves???
    How sad.

I'm sure there are better links, but here's one

About this website

journal-news.com

President Trump calls Dayton Police officers ‘exceptional’ in Medal of Valor ceremony
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Well, there are only 1.2 million of us LTC holders in the Lone Star State and it is a big place.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Perhaps most CCers are smart enough not to go to Walmart.

Well, maybe THAT Walmart, anyhow!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Just saw on the news that due to the recent shooting in their El Paso store they will no longer sell hand gun and assault rifle ammo when the current shelf stock runs out and they are asking that customers no longer carry weapons in the store..... Good enough reason for me to never endure the Walmart shopping experience ever again!
    Screw me once Wal marts fault, screw be twice, ol jockos fault. Fokk um, I lived many many years without Wal mart, I think I can now make it my last remaining years. The Rural King farm store around the Midwest who sell a ton of guns at deep discounts announced their policy. WELCOME GUN OWNERS, no changes in our stores. I like their stores, they buy my sheep skins to make fur colors an motorcycle seat covers that keep ur ass cool. U biker guys know what I’m talking about, course for you hinder whiners I have a 24 page (with pictures) showing you how to use your motorcycle seat cover🧕🏾🧕🏾

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Instead of Cool Hand Luke, you're Cool Ass Jocko.