CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fokk wal mart

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    That's actually pretty brilliant, there.
    Thank you, it’s rare on this forum for some to appreciate BRILLIANCE, but coming from you, it means a lot. I can now change oil I’m my living room an the wife is cool with that🧕🏾
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

What's really rare is Jocko and Brilliance in the same sentence.

If he weren't so cheap he'd use new Trojans whatever that is, can't be all that expensive.

Now brilliant, I better change my signature line.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by GROTMAN View Post
    Welcome back Jocko... gee maybe now that your'e back we can entice the Tinman to come back and stay awhile as well

430 × 450
    I miss the Tinman, his Witt was what this forum needed. Things just got Alittle boring here, not because of the members but going back 10 years ago, Kahr s were a problem child. The only gun the was dependable was the K9.. now today practically every Kahr is running like an illegal crossing the border, other than the 380 that still seems to have issues. But what I think happened back then scared the piss out of gun dealers an they just quit selling Kahr all together. Our biggest gun dealer inIndianawith over 4000 guns in inventory only keep the CM9 in stock. I don’t forsee them ever stocking the Kahr line as their bread an bitter guns are Glock an sig. I don’t think Kahr has road salesman either , which certainly would help dealers to understand that Kahr today are totally dependable an top quality .
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

In response to Walmart....

https://www.alloutdoor.com/2019/09/1...o-pound-texas/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!