CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuttin' funny in September?

Default Nuttin' funny in September?

I just saw this. I had to share it. Looks kind of typical for male behavior...?

Last edited by wyntrout; 09-12-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Good one
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

My Chinese friend got really sick one day and had to go to a hospital.

I went to see him the next day, but he just kept whispering “Chun Yu Yan” over and over – and then died.....

I was very sad and googled his last message after the burial. Apparently, it means “You’re standing on my oxygen tube.”
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Well you want funny I'll give you funny.... I have to have a colonoscopy tomorrow, I'm doing the prep tonight...go ahead, laugh it up y'all, it's all on me.... Haaaaaa ha.....Oh God, I'll be back.....Oh Jesus...

Nothing funny about that getsome. I've had to do it a couple time, not much fun at all. And on Friday the 13th to boot, well maybe that is funny.

But I'm not laughing neither. I got a doc appointment myself tomorrow, Friday the 13th. Got a blown shoulder, possible hernia and still sorting out a stomach issue. Now that ain't funny neither but heck we'll laugh anyhow.

I've asked them to supply me with some of what they call the I don't care drug they give you so you wake up and don't even remember being violated.

Thought that would be nice at work when your feeling blue. Course I don't care with or without the drug so guess it might not help all that much.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm due for my 4th one now... been waiting a while since my radiation treatments for prostate cancer ended April 12... 5 days a week for 9 weeks!

Wifey swears no more colonoscopies. She did the preparation and WENT TO BED and ASLEEP. I had to clean up the mess.

I know to spend the night on the throne as long as necessary.

Yeah... lots of FUN!

I hope that it goes well for you... no problems... and everything comes out okay.

Oh, yeah... the drugs... the best part when they put those into the IV and I get that nice warm feeling before waking up in recovery, re-united with Wifey.
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Here's Dave's whole article in .pdf form: https://www.gastronj.com/wp-content/...olonoscopy.pdf

I still had tears in my eyes, even though I had read this years ago.

Thomas Jefferson said

and

"Never pet a burning dog"

Thomas Jefferson said

and