Crimsontrace   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nuttin' funny in September?

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Thomas Jefferson said

and

OMG, but this made me laugh!

Thomas Jefferson said

and

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter:

"Want coffee."
    The waiter says, "Sure, Chief. Coming right up."

He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee . . .

The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.
    The next morning the Indian returns.
    He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other.

He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter:
    "Want coffee."

The waiter says, "Whoa, Tonto!
    We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?"

The Indian smiles and proudly says,
    "Training for a position in United States Congress . . . Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day."

Thomas Jefferson said

and

And that's the truth and nothing but the truth right there.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Nothing funny about that getsome. I've had to do it a couple time, not much fun at all. And on Friday the 13th to boot, well maybe that is funny.

But I'm not laughing neither. I got a doc appointment myself tomorrow, Friday the 13th. Got a blown shoulder, possible hernia and still sorting out a stomach issue. Now that ain't funny neither but heck we'll laugh anyhow.

I've asked them to supply me with some of what they call the I don't care drug they give you so you wake up and don't even remember being violated.

Thought that would be nice at work when your feeling blue. Course I don't care with or without the drug so guess it might not help all that much.
    Heck the VA doesn't knock you out for a colonoscopy!!!! They just put something to relax you in the IV!

Good HEALTH to everyone!

I think it's the same stuff, they say your not out, apparently they can talk to you and you'll answer but I sure don't remember any conversation or anything else for that matter.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My first one was at the JAX Navy Hospital and I wasn't out completely. The doctor(s) talked to me through the procedure and discussed the video as the "probe" progressed into my most private inner spaces. I even got several copies of the pictures they took along the way.

I think I was in and out a bit.

The two civilian doctors and hospitals for the next two put the happy juice in my IV... my favorite part... good stuff... nappy time. Then I awaken in a recovery area with my wife. The procedure leaves you a "little gassy", too.

Thomas Jefferson said

and