Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen

Thread: Stupid flinch..

Default Stupid flinch..

Finally got back to the range and did 150 rounds. The last 8+1 set at 10 yards wasn't too bad except that one flier (lefty flinch, anyone).
    Last edited by IDisposable; 09-12-2019 at 07:41 PM.

Never admit a flinch, I'd call it a wicked downdraft that pushed the bullet down while deflecting the target upward very quickly. Tried to compensate but just wasn't possible.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well if I could flinch that good I'd call it a day...Welcome to Kahrtalk friend.....

Some bad ammo

No fliers today in my last 8 rounds target at 20ft. Getting better at my consistency.

Nice shooting.

By the way, for those who view this post -- those GLOW SHOT targets are a really affordable alternative to the Birchwood Casey "Dirty Bird" ones which are getting really expensive. My son has Amazon Prime (he orders supplies for work with it) and ordered me a couple seasons supply of Glow Shots in different sizes, with no shipping.

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Nice. I usually just print out targets on my printer. I'm partial to the 5 bullseye targets for the indoor range, but you can find whatever you want. I got them from: http://www.mytargets.com/

Thanks for the tip Old No 7. I ordered 100 of the Glow Shot Targets. Got the biggest ones they showed so there might be a chance I could hit it. I like not having to struggle to see if I actually hit the target.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

+1 Thank you! Just ordered some.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Thanks for the tip Old No 7. I ordered 100 of the Glow Shot Targets. Got the biggest ones they showed so there might be a chance I could hit it. I like not having to struggle to see if I actually hit the target.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warehouse 13 View Post
    +1 Thank you! Just ordered some.
    You're welcome guys! That's we do here at Kahr Talk...

Kahr owners helping Kahr owners.

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH