Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Kahr T9 -- Again!

Default The Kahr T9 -- Again!

Down below you'll see a post where I'd acquired an older 2004 Kahr T9 almost a year and a half ago...

But then in a fit of something or whatever, I foolishly let someone who "really wanted it" (= a nice profit for me) buy it from me at the range.

I saw another used T9 for sale in a gun shop a few months ago and made the mistake of handling it and it was like "Dang! I really love the feel of this gun!" Then I made the 2nd mistake of not grabbing it then and there that day but calling a week later, and of course it was gone. (That's how it works, right?!)

Then I saw another one for sale just the other day -- only the 2nd used T9 that I've ever seen for sale -- but I didn't take any chances on it, and I brought it home with me. So now I've got a really nice 2018 version with the newer sight dovetail (just in case I ever want an upgrade) and it came with 3 mags too.

During my short time away from the T9, of course I still enjoyed shooting my sweet l'il K9, but there's just something about the Kahr T9 that brought me back to it.

......I only hope I can keep this one for awhile......

Tight groups.

Old No7

"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

I feel the same way. I've only seen one used T9 my whole born days. I had to order one but it sure do feel good in hand.
    We're actually still bonding but doing very well. Only had it a few months.
    Close to a K but not sure what it is but to me it just feels better, maybe that just a tad larger size......like it was made special for my hand and yours too apparently.
    Ya think we're twins separated at birth?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Ya think we're twins separated at birth?
    I've already got an identical twin, but if your name is "Larry" you can join Darryl and I (also Darryl).

Glad to hear you got a T9! Good luck with it!

Old No7
    "Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH

Quote Originally Posted by Old No7 View Post
    Down below you'll see a post where I'd acquired an older 2004 Kahr T9 almost a year and a half ago...

But then in a fit of something or whatever, I foolishly let someone who "really wanted it" (= a nice profit for me) buy it from me at the range.

I saw another used T9 for sale in a gun shop a few months ago and made the mistake of handling it and it was like "Dang! I really love the feel of this gun!" Then I made the 2nd mistake of not grabbing it then and there that day but calling a week later, and of course it was gone. (That's how it works, right?!)

Then I saw another one for sale just the other day -- only the 2nd used T9 that I've ever seen for sale -- but I didn't take any chances on it, and I brought it home with me. So now I've got a really nice 2018 version with the newer sight dovetail (just in case I ever want an upgrade) and it came with 3 mags too.

During my short time away from the T9, of course I still enjoyed shooting my sweet l'il K9, but there's just something about the Kahr T9 that brought me back to it.

Tight groups.

Old No7

Beautiful pistol there. A T9 and Taurus 617 have been on my list for a while... Hopefully I'll be able to joun the T9 club sometime next year.

I've made the same mistake a couple of times. Found another one and scooped it up. I need to get mine out and burn some rounds. Thanks for the inspiration. See below:

Sig P228, X5 L1
    Kahr T9, PM9
    P225, P365
    Sig P6,

I’ve only seen one in a store, ever. Remind me to snatch up the next one I see.

You will not regret it! Sweet pistol. Love mine!

Picked one up on a buddy deal. Always liked Kahrs. MK9. K9. PM9. Had them all. Gave my last K9 to a buddy who really wanted it.

But.

There really is is something magical about the way the T9 fits my dainty little girl hands.

Like I sent them my hand and said “build a gun to fit that.”

Perfect description, we must have similar girly man hands, my T was made for me.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Old No7 View Post

Tight groups.

Old No7

Very nice! If I had the money to be able to put down on one of those, I would go to my grave with it!
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life.