I remember reading somewhere that kahr signed some agreement with glock that in exchange for using part of their design that they would never manufacture a double stack handgun. I'm just wondering 1) if this is real info, and 2) is it ever going to expire.

I recently acquired a p365, and have noticed that most of the 'magic' that people associate with the magazines capacity is actually a result of the polymer in the handle being super skinny. the p365 magazine is the exact same width as a cz75 magazine. Sig used a short follower, combined with a telescoping spring (things that magguts has been doing for quite a while) to lower the length of the magazine a bit, but in my opinion the only REAL novelty that the p365 brang to the market is the proof that the polymer in the handle does not need to be as thick as other companies have historically thought it must be (the jury is still out on this though because the gun hasnt been out long enough to see if the frames will crack or not).

Will kahr (or any other gun company for that matter) ever start manufacturing guns with thin polymer in the grip, taking sigs innovation to make a double stack with the footprint of a single stack? Or is this still uncharted territory that companies are scared to venture into?