Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: will Kahr ever make a double stack?

Yet again.....

Walked in to my LGS this evening, and the owner said "Just the guy I'm looking for."

He'd taken a Kahr PM9 as a trade in earlier today, and asked if I was interested in it. Looked it over, and it was obviously never fired except for the test round at Kahr.

The original owner bought it for his wife, but she couldn't rack the slide - and neither could he.

He sold it to me for what he gave for it - $175.

Apparently, I should start a Kahr rescue....

THAT is quite the deal, congrats!

Ya gotta rack it like it’s a rattlesnake about to bite you.

*envy*

Quote Originally Posted by Ed M View Post
    As impressive as the P365 is in regards to round capacity,

At what point is enough enough? There's a price to be paid for carrying all this extra lead, and that's weight.
    All of my carry guns are loaded with Liberty Civil Defense, which weighs WAAAAY less than other defense rounds. I can carry my P365 mags filled with Liberty that weighs less than my fully loaded single stack mags that are loaded with standard defense rounds. Just putting this out there in case the weight of a few more rounds really is holding someone back.

Springfield Armory is introducing an 11+1 9mm that is roughly the size of a CW9.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Springfield Armory is introducing an 11+1 9mm that is roughly the size of a CW9.
    It’s probably in between the CM9 and CW9 and closer in size to the CM9.

My P365 is about the same size as my CM9 and definitely smaller than my P9. The new Springfield Hellcat is about the same size as the 365.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Interesting. Never seen sights like that before, either.

https://www.springfield-armory.com/hellcat-features/

Hello Justin, you might want to pay attention...

Glock's response to the P365 was the 43X. Same slide as the 43, but a longer grip.

Pretty lame response, but it has the "magical" 10 round mag that marketing has told us we "need".

Anyone else notice that Kahr's new PM9 Covert is a PM9 slide with a longer grip? Maybe Kahr should have called it a PM9X. All past Kahr Coverts had a longer slide on a shorter grip. Hmmmm.

IMHO, the Covert is proof that Justin is paying attention to the "trend". One doesn't graduate from an Ivy League school by being dumb.

Personally to me the covert should have a longer slide and a shorter grip. The barrel is easy to hide IWB, the grip not so much.

Glock did the same thing with the 45 (which I thought was a stupid model designation since it's a 9mm) but it has a short barrel and a longer grip than the 19.

A glock rep was by a couple weeks back with all the models and I did like the feel of the 45 (9mm). Always liked the feel of the 19 but the 45 was actually better.

No matter I'm not getting one anyhow.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."