Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Finally got the P380 to the range

Default Finally got the P380 to the range

New to me, manufactured in 2011. Just shot one box of Remington UMC, but it was flawless. Nice little pistol. After watching tons of YouTube video reviews, I was a little concerned about cheap ammo. I whittled the extractor a little to get the first round to chamber. Got to the range, and not a hiccup. Very happy with it. I only got one mag with it, that sucks, they are expensive. If I go to Walmart where I might need more than 8 rounds (for self defense!), I take my G2C with 25 rounds.

Excellent! I was lucky to have bought mine during a time when Kahr was coughing up an extra magazine. Interesting that you carved up your extractor. I did mine after it choked on Fiocchi ammo. I don't have any more Fiocchi ammo in my stash to test, but the gun runs nicely on everything else. Since we're talking about magazines, magguts are the shizz.

I've read about them. I bought mine at a pawn shop, no box, no papers, no extras. I figure someone was in there and wanted something and just handed it over with nothing, but a 7 rnd mag. Probably had at least one more, but didn't hand it over. I've read nothing but bad about Fiocci, so I won't buy it. The cheap stuff runs fine, so I'll run it.