Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: October Oddities

So if an illegal immigrant robs a bank in a sanctuary city is it a crime or just an undocumented withdrawal?
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

A small church had a very attractive big-busted organist named Susan, and her breasts were so large that they bounced and jiggled while she played the organ.

Unfortunately, she distracted the male part of the congregation considerably. The very proper church ladies were appalled.

They said something had to be done about this or they would have to get another organist.

So one of the ladies approached Susan very discreetly about the problem, & told her to mash up some green persimmons & rub them on her nipples and all over her breasts, which should cause them to shrink in size, but warned her not to taste any of the green persimmons, because they are so sour they will make your mouth pucker up & you won't be able to talk properly for a while.

The voluptuous organist reluctantly agreed to try it.

The following Sunday morning the minister walked up to the pulpit and said,

“Dew to thircumsthanthis bewond my contwol, we will not hab a thermon tewday.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Three Contractors……Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken fence at the White House

One is from Chicago, another is from Kentucky, and the third is from New Orleans. All three go with a White House official to examine the fence.

The New Orleans contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures with a pencil.

"Well," he says, "I figure the job will run about $9,000. That's $4,000 for materials, $4,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

The Kentucky contractor also does some measuring and figuring, then says, "I can do this job for $7,000. That's $3,000 for materials, $3,000 for my crew and $1,000 profit for me."

The Chicago contractor doesn't measure or figure, but leans over to the White House official and whispers, "$27,000."

The official, incredulous, says, "You didn't even measure like the other guys. How did you come up with such a high figure?

"The Chicago contractor whispers back, "$10,000 for me, $10,000 for you, and we hire the guy from Kentucky to fix the fence."

"Done!" replies the government official.

And that, my friends, is how the Government Stimulus plan worked.
    "Life Member NRA"

Archaeology 101

After having dug to a depth of 10 meters last year, Scottish scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the Scots, in the weeks that followed, British scientists dug to a depth of 20 meters, and shortly after, headlines in the UK newspapers read: 'British archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the Scots.

One week later, a Redneck Hillbilly in a Kentucky newsletter reported the following 'After digging as deep as 30 meters in a tobacco field near Possum Creek, KY, Ole Zeke, a self taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Ole Zeke has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Kentucky had already gone wireless.
    "Life Member NRA"

The Homing Pigeon

I just sold my homing pigeon on eBay for the 22nd time!
    "Life Member NRA"

LOL. My family laughed out loud too. Thanks for the belly laugh

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

‘OLD' IS WHEN...
    Your sweetie says, 'Let's go upstairs and make love,' and you answer,
    'Pick one; I can't do both!'

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes
    and you're barefoot..

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    A sexy babe or hunk catches your fancy
    and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    Going braless
    pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    You don't care where your spouse goes,
    just as long as you don't have to go along.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    'Getting a little action'
    means you don't need to take any fiber today.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    'Getting lucky'
    means you find your car in the parking lot.

'OLD' IS WHEN...
    An 'all nighter'
    means not getting up to use the bathroom.

AND
    'OLD' IS WHEN...

You are not sure if these are jokes?

"Life Member NRA"