Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Gone LC9S Hello Kahr #2

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Gone LC9S Hello Kahr #2

Ok, I am a Nano fan and a Kahr fan. Recently bought two more Nano's and put a APX carry Grip on one of them. I also own two Pico's and a Kahr CW380. I mentioned before that I wanted to have two CM9's. I like having a range gun and one for Carry. I have also been wanting to get rid of my LC9S. I was just too leery of the fact that the trigger had become so light. And broke so fast. Just that gut feeling that said get rid of it. So just for a fluke took it to the Local range. Had my Nano out shooting and my CM. I had also brought along my LC9s and was determined to get rid of it on trade for something. I had no idea what. I spent some time looking around and then there she was, sitting way off in the corner of a back case. A Cm9. Man, it looked like new. Broke it down, examined it, and then asked if I could shoot it. Clerk said sure. So I put 50 rds of 124 gr. American Eagle through it. Ran great.

Sometimes even a blind dog finds a bone. Talk about perfect timing. Came away getting rid of what I felt was a unsafe gun and picked up a like new gun I had wanted anyway. Got two mags and a new holster which the previous owner looked like he never once carried, and half off the yearly range rental.
    Last edited by King Rat; 11-03-2019 at 01:53 AM.