I got these in trade with my PM9 a year or so ago, but I don't use them. They are sized for the compact Kahr CM/PM 9mm pistols, but I believe they will take the Kahr .40. Believe it or not, my CW45 fits, but reluctantly, so I would not recommend this for the .45. They will also take the full-sized CW/P 9mm pistols, but the muzzle extends just a wee bit below the leather.

1) CrossBreed (what I believe to be a...) SuperTuck. This must have been an early production holster, it does not have the embellishment the current ones do. Brown, RH, 4-way adjustable clips, and appears to be unused or nearly so. $40, shipped, CONUS

2) Maybe CrossBreed SuperTuck. The branding on this holster is not anything I recognize, but I'm not all that up on holster brands, either, so I'm saying this is a GENERIC holster. Same basic design as the above holster, same stats, minus the adjustable clips. Black, RH, and has been used but is in very good condition. $25, shipped, CONUS

Respond with a message (FCFS) and PM me, please. Hit me with reasonable offers, too.

Shipped from DFW (Texas.)