Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Cann't give the CM9 away if I wanted to!

Everything posted here is a point of view or an opinion. 600,000 people might agree on something (not likely but guess it could happen) but that don't make it right for everybody. Look at our last president the majority picked him, that certainly don't make it right.

King Rat's subliminal message to my small mind was this works for me, do whatever works for you.

I mean millions prefer woman with big hooters, Itxi thinks they are all too big, who's right and who's wrong, nobody I don't think.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Lol.

I must have missed the subliminal message amidst the talk of lemmings, hype, fads, newbies, etc. etc.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Well, if we’re talking about voting, no matter what itxi says I prefer big ones
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

I think King Rat nailed it proper.
    Yes he did.
    I have no plans to buy a 365 or any other compact hi-cap except a Kahr, if Justin introduces one like a 10+1 CW9/CM9 Covert. Until then I will just order some Magguts kits for my CW9 & CT380.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Well, if we’re talking about voting, no matter what itxi says I prefer big ones
    As in the “where’s my chips?” Video posted in the November thread.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    And I think he expressed a point of view, and it’s just that, a point of view. One that I don’t agree with and apparently 600,000 people who have chosen the 365 over the CM9 don’t agree with it either. And no, they haven’t chosen it because they’re lemmings falling for a marketing scam. That’s a ridiculous assertion. I’ll leave it at that.
    Hardly is the fact that if indeed Sig sold 600,000 it is not a massive marketing of hype and dollars. You say they Choose it over the Khar CM9, then well then they choose it also over every single gun in the same class out there. And how many were sold before the gun even hit the streets? My Gosh, every LGS in my town had a huge waiting list to get a gun, they themselves had not even shot. It was ridiculous. Yes, marketing, hype and internet explosion. Every Youtube reviewer was trying to beat the other to the review. The more I watched this feeding frenzy the more I just laughed.

Man ya got to love the internet and ya got to love marketing. I mean you take away the magazine with a few more rounds and what do you have?? Do you honestly think that people would have lined up to buy a gun in such a frenzy if it just had a 7 rd magazine?
    SIG and marketing were selling the Sizzle and NOT the steak. And the Sizzle was the Magazine NOT the gun. And people were buying it hook line and sinker. What ever number of units Sig did sell (and God only knows what the real truth is) I would bet that 50% were sold before they hit the streets. So what about the actual steak? When a group of friends of mine tested the gun and all very experienced shooters we found the shooting of the gun remarkable unremarkable. Not a bad shooter, but many other guns out there shoot so much better. Very similar to a Ruger LC9S but with a shorter length. One of the shooters actually like the gun, and even purchased one. A middle age woman who liked the size for her hand. She has told me since that she traded in the gun for a Glock as the gun just had one problem after the other at the 2,000 rd mark. One guy on another forum was so enthused by the large round count, he bought one, it failed and he bought two more and they had failures. He says the latest call to Sig was that Sig told him they just came out with a new Recoil guide rod and spring that would fix his issue. He is now selling the gun and has already bought a Hellcat. And if the internet tells you to put coke in your whiskey, fine. I will just take mine straight. Smooth and honest.

Look, I did not mean to come on and post to disparage the Sig. It is a nice gun. But when someone walks into the House of Kahr and starts putting down the CM9 over the Sig, well then the gloves just came off. So let's just get it on.
    If you own a Sig, I am sure things will work out. I sincerly hope they do and I mean this. $500.00 is a lot of money for some folks. When buying a EDC, you need to take your time. Especially on any new product. Sig has some things to iron out on the Sig 365 and they will most likely get it right. The Hellcat is out now, with even one more round if that is your thing. Enjoy the Sig, but do not tell me that it is a better gun than a CM9. Because you and all the Marketing dollars in the world will not convince me. And neither will the guy behind the counter of the LGS. By the way, that long line to get the Sig? It is gone, they have plenty in stock. Now a line to get the Hellcat.
    In the meantime, my CM9 and I had a fine day at the range today. And she rode like the Champion she is. And able to turn on a dime and do it with a whole lot of class!
    Last edited by King Rat; 11-11-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post

Look, I did not mean to come on and post to disparage the Sig. It is a nice gun. But when some folks started putting down the CM9 over the Sig, well then the gloves just came off. So let's just get it on.
    I couldn't care less if you disparage the P365, just a little tired of all your hyperbole.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Yes he did.
    I have no plans to buy a 365 or any other compact hi-cap except a Kahr, if Justin introduces one like a 10+1 CW9/CM9 Covert. Until then I will just order some Magguts kits for my CW9 & CT380.
    You might want to hold off on that MagGuts order for a minute or two. The replacement spring kit I got from them last week is worthless. I have sent them an email asking what they will do to resolve my issue and so far haven't heard back from them. I'll either be hearing from them SOON...or will be happy to post the whole report, with pictures and just write off the wasted money as a lesson learned, and stay with the Kahr 6-rd mags I have.

Quote Originally Posted by guido4198 View Post
    You might want to hold off on that MagGuts order for a minute or two. The replacement spring kit I got from them last week is worthless. I have sent them an email asking what they will do to resolve my issue and so far haven't heard back from them. I'll either be hearing from them SOON...or will be happy to post the whole report, with pictures and just write off the wasted money as a lesson learned, and stay with the Kahr 6-rd mags I have.
    If I might inquire, what's up with your kit?
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

I second the question. What's happening with your kit?
    I've got two kits coming tomorrow, it would be nice to look for any defects.
    Thanks