Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Cann't give the CM9 away if I wanted to!

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Interesting. And again a group of us, 5 to be exact shot the 365 and did not find anything remarkable about the gun. In fact since shooting the gun, all of us have purchased other Micro 9mm. (We like shooting them). I actually purchased three more and one of them was another Kahr CM9. One lady did purchase the 365 but dumped it after 2,000 because of too many failures. Ok, so moving on. The Sig 365 shoots very similar to the Ruger LC9s albeit a tad less recoil, not much and a tad less muzzle flip. The Kahr CM9 has it beat in muzzle flip for sure.
    But if Ruger does come out with a Double stack based on the LC9S then I think that will really hurt the Sig 365 sales. Now if you like a LIGHT striker fired trigger, then the LC9S is the way to go. Actually too light for me. Sig sales are already falling. Now down to $429 and used one's coming more prevalent. The Hellcat is from all accounts a much better gun, although I have yet to test it. But no where near the problems of the 365 which seem to never end.
    While I would have no intention of purchasing a LC9S with 12 rds, (Like the gun, not the trigger) I am enjoying just sitting back and watching how this fad plays out. Buckle up your seat belt boys and Girls, it is going to be a very bumpy road in the coming year.
    You give an honest assessment and your jealous. The 365 laughfest continues...………………...

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    You give an honest assessment and your jealous. The 365 laughfest continues...………………...

Not laughing, just smiling as I swap a 10 round mag for a 15. That’s 3 kahr magazines all in 1.

I'm also following the latest trend ( "fad"..?) with interest. The Sig P365 represents the latest evolution in CCW offerings and most definitely caught a lot of the industry flat-footed. There will be others. Springfield's "Hellcat" is their response... and I suspect there will be more. They ALL interest me as a lifelong firearms enthusiast and I look forward to seeing what's next. The recognition by so many states over the last few years that Americans have a Constitutional right to defend themselves has REALLY turned on the creative talents of the firearms industry to build the ultimate carry weapon and I'm enjoying it.
    I'm still carrying my CM9 with an MCarbo spring kit in the gun and MagGuts in the magazine for 7+1 carry without extending the butt of the gun.
    It will do while the industry sorts out the next generation of carry guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Kahr View Post
    Not laughing, just smiling as I swap a 10 round mag for a 15. That’s 3 kahr magazines all in 1.
    I guess you just never know when you're going to run in to that crowd, late at night, while you're taking out the garbage. Or, you're kidnapped and shanghaied overseas to Syria, where the fighting is fierce. Or, you're attacked by a crazed elephant who has escaped from the local zoo. You just never know. Sorry, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I guess you just never know when you're going to run in to that crowd, late at night, while you're taking out the garbage. Or, you're kidnapped and shanghaied overseas to Syria, where the fighting is fierce. Or, you're attacked by a crazed elephant who has escaped from the local zoo. You just never know. Sorry, my bad.
    Carry what you want, I’m not listed as a beneficiary in your will. Just find a better way to express your feelings of frustration with kahr handcuffing you to 6 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Kahr View Post
    Carry what you want, I’m not listed as a beneficiary in your will. Just find a better way to express your feelings of frustration with kahr handcuffing you to 6 rounds.
    You'd just get bills anyway.
    I'm not handcuffed at all. I DO carry what I want. The reason I'm not handcuffed is because I carry an HK or an SP101. I don't own a Kahr at this time. Sorry to disappoint. I have NO frustration with Kahr at all, and didn't when I owned one. Just think, my SP101 only carries 5 rds. I must be as good as gone. I also choose to carry less anemic rds. myself. I guess you have to carry more rounds when they're on the weak side. Please, no cards or letters. You can find many others to argue calibers. I don't waste my time.

I see another locked thread in the future.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Very soon........there seems to be a few common denominators here, perhaps some therapy or medication is in order.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."