Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: Cann't give the CM9 away if I wanted to!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Shot the new Glock 43x for the first time this morning. My new one much more snappy the use one my friend let me shoot....and more than the CM9 also. Trigger not as bad as many say, but another thing CM9 has better. After about 30 rds I did not concentrate much, knew I was going to polish the internals and install a ghost connector to make trigger smoother and take out the Glock "bump". All in all, I like it a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have tried hard to like the Glock. Problem is they just do not like me. When the 43x came out, I thought, ok, it has been a while since I have shot one so give this new one a try. I was really not impressed . I had actually thought I was going to find a great shooter. But the recoil and shooting characteristics were not very good. More recoil and muzzle flip than I anticipated. And the worse part was the Blister that I woke up to the next day from shooting 250 rds through the gun. The Trigger guard on them is too narrow at the bottom. They just do not fit my hand. I took a pic of the blister, but will spare you from having to view it.
    It is really hard to beat the Kahr. They impress me more each time I shoot one.