Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream

Default Dream

A person can dream can't they????????????????????????
    Attached Images Attached Images

For some reason Korth revolvers have never really appealed to me. I'm sure some of that is their cost, but while I admire their fit and finish, they just don't sing to me. Maybe that would change if I were to shoot one, but I doubt that will happen. Doesn't the Mongoose run north of $3500?
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Way north They also make some beautiful auto's, and some real works of art.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That first one looks like it has a $20 Hogue grip on a $3500 revolver. Not that it isn't a good grip, but really?

Actually, that's about a $5000 revolver. I guess it's all your perspective...………………….I think that they all look like s#!t, even on cheap revolvers. Rubber only gets so good. I guess it's like buying a Mercedes and getting Tiger Paws for tires, but I'm just the messenger. I'd still take one in a heartbeat. If you have the denaro to purchase one of these, I doubt whether rubber grips would even enter a thought...……………………………………………….

I have nearly those identical grips on my 629 and they feel super. Nice enough I've never considered trying to make anything better.

And this from a devout wood guy too. What's happening to me?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I always say, wood is for showing, rubber is for shooting. Hogue and Pachmayr rubber revolver grips are great for shooting. It's just funny that they didn't commission some German polymer company to make a really fancy $200 geformte Polymervorrδte.

A customer at our range has the Korth Sky Marshal snubbie. In my opinion, there are better uses for that amount of money but to each his own.
    https://kfarmory.com/shop/nighthawk-...-9mm-revolver/
    "Never pet a burning dog"

I'd love to fondle and caress that revolver just to see what a fine swiss watch revolver feels like but that being said it don't sing to me. Be a good reason to conceal carry as at least in my eye it's well......whats the PC word for ugly?

Still like to hold one ya know.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm sure that the Sky Marshall is a fine crafted piece, but it is so butt ugly. Money wouldn't even have a chance to leave my hand for a firearm like that. If I was going to purchase a Korth, it would not be in the running, especially with all of the choices. I did read where they halted orders on their semi autos so they could let production catch up. Who's got all the denaro????????????