Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cann't give the CM9 away if I wanted to!

I got my wife a 43X because of the lighter trigger and easier to rack slide. She was having trouble with her CM9. I got to compare my pm9 and p9 to the glock. No comparison. Kahr is much better.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Well some days are better than others for a trade in. After some in depth negotiating got $175 for the CM9 (on sale at Buds for $297 new almost 2 years ago) and $80 on the LNIB RR (which was $99 new) on the Glock 43x. After shooting one a few months back I just could not get over wanting one. Only Glock that feels good in my hand. Would not have traded the CM9 except I have one in my sights from a friend that does not like his and I do not want to trade any of my other guns away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Congratulations Mike.

KR - re the P365, in the year and a half since they’ve been introduced Sig has sold more than 600,000 of them. Whether you like it or not, it’s an excellent firearm with good ergonomics, a nice trigger and great capacity. It has replaced my CM9 as my 9mm carry but the CM9 is not going anywhere.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

600,000 in a year and half????? I did not know that. That's a lot of new guns in a very short time. You go SIG.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    600,000 in a year and half????? I did not know that. That's a lot of new guns in a very short time. You go SIG.
    Lol,ya got to love the internet.The old Snowball effect. Like Parrots ,that one thing said is repeated by 50,000 others. The fad of the week. Sounds great, too good too be true. Marketing will sell more "Great Guns" to the public with a ticket to see the the greatest show on earth. . It is always the New and Improved, get it while it is hot. "SELL THE SIZZLE NOT THE STEAK"! And it just seems to be getting worse. The Market is saturated now, and sales must continue. So what to do, add a gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Yeah, incredible. I expect that a lot of these were sold to Sig fans but this has to hurt Kahr. Hellcat is up next. Kahr will be in trouble if they don’t innovate.

I have nothing against Sig, I just liked the 43x a little better. The Blue Label Program price of $380 clearly helped make up my mind too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_usn_ret View Post
    I have nothing against Sig, I just liked the 43x a little better. The Blue Label Program price of $380 clearly helped make up my mind too.
    The 43x looks really nice. Would love to shoot one. I like the two tone too.

Shot the new Glock 43x for the first time this morning. My new one much more snappy the use one my friend let me shoot....and more than the CM9 also. Trigger not as bad as many say, but another thing CM9 has better. After about 30 rds I did not concentrate much, knew I was going to polish the internals and install a ghost connector to make trigger smoother and take out the Glock "bump". All in all, I like it a lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have tried hard to like the Glock. Problem is they just do not like me. When the 43x came out, I thought, ok, it has been a while since I have shot one so give this new one a try. I was really not impressed . I had actually thought I was going to find a great shooter. But the recoil and shooting characteristics were not very good. More recoil and muzzle flip than I anticipated. And the worse part was the Blister that I woke up to the next day from shooting 250 rds through the gun. The Trigger guard on them is too narrow at the bottom. They just do not fit my hand. I took a pic of the blister, but will spare you from having to view it.
    It is really hard to beat the Kahr. They impress me more each time I shoot one.